Although we are currently unable to offer our usual workshops and weekend dances due to the restrictions of Covid 19, the Club is alive and well! Looking ahead, we hope to be dancing again by early summer and will keep you posted.
No experience necessary to visit a workshop and see what all the fun is about. We have beginner classes that start in September and January. Visiting experienced dancers are welcome to join in at any workshop.
- Round Dance Workshops - Mondays (September - June)
- Square Dance Workshop - Tuesdays (September - June)
- Summer Square Dance Workshop - Tuesdays
- $5 per person per session with discount of $5 if all sessions are paid in advance
- Caller/Instructor: Al Hipkins
- 6:30 - 7:00 pm Plus
- 7:00 - 8:30 pm Mainstream
Bath Recreation Department
4 Sheridan Road
- Summer Round Dance Parties with Carol Arsenault
- 7:00 - 9:00 p.m - Beginner to intermediate levels
- People Plus
35 Union St.